Children Of theDark Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CODB Gaming community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inCODB HQ

KTRS intro of indefinite comprehension

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KTR19
KTR19

Cancer Posts : 38

KTRS intro of indefinite comprehension Empty
PostSubject: KTRS intro of indefinite comprehension   KTRS intro of indefinite comprehension EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:00 am

Hey guise!

KT here.

I'll do my best to try to explain about the comprehensions of my gaming life. whoa! big words now!

anyways.

I go by KTR19 which stands for Killing the resistance # 19. I'm currently 19. i live and breath video games. my friends find it hard to keep up with me in the battle of the newest games. I'm mostly a PC gamer. which means i suck at consoles. no worries there. I'm the top of the Butt when it comes to PC gamers. i build my own rigs and such just for them. i can play for hours on end with out getting tired. caffeine helps.. my favorite games are team fortress 2, MW2 right now.

I'm also a mapper. i like to make maps. no joke. hammer, unreal, ah... you name it i bet i can make it.

I'm the co-founder here. mostly in charge of training and the parts of the website and other admin-tenacious things. im also

my play style is very unique. I'm very strategic. to give you and example. in modern warfare 2. it takes almost 5 or more people just to take me down. i differ from Butt to Butt. my favorite is getting up in the action. nothing like being a shotgunner in the middle of a firefight. you can say i love being close quaters.

imagine a ninja with a boom stick... i walk light and fast but carry allot of fire power. not all of which i use. silent and deadly is just as more effective then just running around mindlessly shooting anything that temps to move.

Last edited by KTR19 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: KTRS intro of indefinite comprehension   KTRS intro of indefinite comprehension EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:47 pm

One day you'll CAP the right letters by yourself lol. Hi KTR
Back to top Go down
https://codb.forumotion.net
KTR19
KTR19

Cancer Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: KTRS intro of indefinite comprehension   KTRS intro of indefinite comprehension EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:35 pm

HAHA... i'm not happy with that. i think ill rewrite that later What a Face
Back to top Go down
NPCKiller
Admin
Admin
NPCKiller

PostSubject: Re: KTRS intro of indefinite comprehension   KTRS intro of indefinite comprehension EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:30 am

Right
Back to top Go down
Captain Black Beard
Admin
Admin
Captain Black Beard

PostSubject: Re: KTRS intro of indefinite comprehension   KTRS intro of indefinite comprehension EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:29 pm

hEY....I..Mn...arrrr!STOP SHOOTING AT ME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KTRS intro of indefinite comprehension   KTRS intro of indefinite comprehension Empty

Back to top Go down

KTRS intro of indefinite comprehension
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Children Of theDark Blood :: Introduction :: Intro-
Jump to: