Children Of theDark Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CODB Gaming community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inCODB HQ

Website Design

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stirletz
Groupie
Groupie

Website Design Empty
PostSubject: Website Design   Website Design EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:35 am

This is a humble suggestion about the color contrast in this sites background. I find it to be quite a bit of a strain on the eyes and stressful to look at.
I like the layout in general and the log and the evil demon in the banner are really cool. But perhaps the colros could be changed to be more eye friendly.
In the long run this will benefit the website since people tend to come back to websites they know will not hit their eyes with uber contrast and violent color.

Do you know the blue shade that msn used to use for their website unitl recently? Here: http://www.msn.com/
They dont have it much anymore now its mainly white, but if you look at the "LIFESTYLE" bar theres the color. Thts jsut one option sicne there are a number of colors out there that will do the trick.
Back to top Go down
NPCKiller
Admin
Admin
NPCKiller

Website Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Design   Website Design EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:27 am

There i got with members of the calm and forum and adjusted some thing we agreed to not go with the blue simply it wont have the flow we are looking for. But we did redo the links and darken the reds so there not so bright. Hope this helps. If you have any thing else you want us to consider please post it. cash
Back to top Go down

Website Design
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Children Of theDark Blood :: Discussion :: Advice/Question-
Jump to: