Children Of theDark Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CODB Gaming community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inCODB HQ

I'm an Admin and a Groupie,lol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Black Beard
Admin
Admin
Captain Black Beard

I'm an Admin and a Groupie,lol Empty
PostSubject: I'm an Admin and a Groupie,lol   I'm an Admin and a Groupie,lol EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:47 pm

I just came to the actualization that I have two account on this site:Captain Black Beard, and Black Beard.At first I was confused as to how I was an Admin in some of the places I looked and others I was a Groupie.Another particularly confusing piece of information was that when I clicked on my pic to go to my profile I came up an Admin,but when I went to my profile I was a groupie once more.Anyway,I am currently using the Captain Black Beard account so whatever is to become of me(admin,mod,or regular user)I must as the admin of this wonderful CODB forum site to take action.I suppose I will make myself an admin for now.If you(true admin) have any qualms with this I want you to feel free to change me back.I will not hold a grudge over such trivial things.Although I do feel slightly amiss being an admin and not attending.I find this matter more humorous than anything.Although I do feel slightly amiss being an admin and not attending.Anyway,how 'bout them nicks?...beard out.

Update:I'm an admin.
Back to top Go down
NPCKiller
Admin
Admin
NPCKiller

I'm an Admin and a Groupie,lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an Admin and a Groupie,lol   I'm an Admin and a Groupie,lol EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:30 am

Lol It Seems Like I Have some things to Fix Lol
Back to top Go down

I'm an Admin and a Groupie,lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Children Of theDark Blood :: Discussion :: Other-
Jump to: