Children Of theDark Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CODB Gaming community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inCODB HQ

If you see this I'm sure you have noticed...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Beard
Admin
Admin
Black Beard

If you see this I'm sure you have noticed... Empty
PostSubject: If you see this I'm sure you have noticed...   If you see this I'm sure you have noticed... EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:50 am

We have recently changed sites.We felt this was a nessecary change because the previous site we were using limited our what we were able to do.We have tried to make up for this by getting all of our previous users pre-registered accounts on this site.We tried to match their previous accounts as close as possible.We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you see this I'm sure you have noticed...   If you see this I'm sure you have noticed... EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:17 pm

YAY I CAN DO THINGS I COULD NOT BEFORE
Back to top Go down
https://codb.forumotion.net
KTR19
KTR19

Cancer Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: If you see this I'm sure you have noticed...   If you see this I'm sure you have noticed... EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:23 am

yea... did that include my admin... no. too bad i know a few tricks to keep it that way Smile
Back to top Go down
NPCKiller
Admin
Admin
NPCKiller

PostSubject: Re: If you see this I'm sure you have noticed...   If you see this I'm sure you have noticed... EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:21 am

But I have More Sucker watch BADA BAM Moderator...See Whaz za! ban
Back to top Go down
KTR19
KTR19

PostSubject: Re: If you see this I'm sure you have noticed...   If you see this I'm sure you have noticed... EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:36 pm

NPCKiller wrote:
But I have More Sucker watch BADA BAM Moderator...See Whaz za! ban

haha! nice
Back to top Go down
NPCKiller
Admin
Admin
NPCKiller

PostSubject: Re: If you see this I'm sure you have noticed...   If you see this I'm sure you have noticed... EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:33 am

Nice and true
Back to top Go down
KTR19
KTR19

PostSubject: Re: If you see this I'm sure you have noticed...   If you see this I'm sure you have noticed... EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:02 am

SOME new updates guys.

as you can see. ive posted up some resources for space woot. its still growing. this will also be a base for maps i create too "hold your breath! Shocked

drum rolls!!!!

im starting on a map based off a drawing ive made during work. im thinking of creating what i can and passing it to space woot to see what he can improve on my design. im estimating hopefully i should get a working prototype in 3 days. i haven't started yet but i will. once i get steam installed on my new comptuer.

Ive decide my place is best where i was. making maps. "best examples are found here"

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=87877933&albumId=873244

"mostly unreal 2004 pics if you browse my pics you can find other things i have created in my boring life "

and

http://www.moddb.com/members/ktr-19

were im going to activly restart my profile. "i urge you to join on too" im going to be also publishing my unreleased maps for Unreal 2007 "after i remake them after my original designs and if i can find my ut2007 disc

also!! tomorrow is Wednesday. its also the day i unvial our uber secret flyer!! more details will posted soon as i can get NPC's approval. lol! affraid

what do you think of that? What a Face
Back to top Go down
NPCKiller
Admin
Admin
NPCKiller

PostSubject: Re: If you see this I'm sure you have noticed...   If you see this I'm sure you have noticed... EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:53 pm

I think your on crack, and need to Cap the right words.
Back to top Go down
KTR19
KTR19

PostSubject: Re: If you see this I'm sure you have noticed...   If you see this I'm sure you have noticed... EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:36 pm

If you see this I'm sure you have noticed... Untitl11

what do you guys think of that?
Back to top Go down
NPCKiller
Admin
Admin
NPCKiller

PostSubject: Re: If you see this I'm sure you have noticed...   If you see this I'm sure you have noticed... EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:31 pm

I think you cant CAP anything
Back to top Go down
KTR19
KTR19

PostSubject: Re: If you see this I'm sure you have noticed...   If you see this I'm sure you have noticed... EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:49 pm

gammer nazi!
Back to top Go down
NPCKiller
Admin
Admin
NPCKiller

PostSubject: Re: If you see this I'm sure you have noticed...   If you see this I'm sure you have noticed... EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:22 am

Moron
Back to top Go down
Toaster
Admin
Admin
Toaster

PostSubject: Re: If you see this I'm sure you have noticed...   If you see this I'm sure you have noticed... EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:45 am

I dont live in the ohios so I cant go to your LAN party and be the coolest little kid ever.
Back to top Go down
NPCKiller
Admin
Admin
NPCKiller

PostSubject: Re: If you see this I'm sure you have noticed...   If you see this I'm sure you have noticed... EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:34 pm

There's more than one Ohio? how epically sad???

I already live in one, and that's bad enough!!
Back to top Go down
Toaster
Admin
Admin
Toaster

PostSubject: Re: If you see this I'm sure you have noticed...   If you see this I'm sure you have noticed... EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:11 pm

NPCKiller wrote:
There's more than one Ohio? how epically sad???

I already live in one, and that's bad enough!!

Of course theres more than one ohios stoopeed.
Back to top Go down
NPCKiller
Admin
Admin
NPCKiller

PostSubject: Re: If you see this I'm sure you have noticed...   If you see this I'm sure you have noticed... EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:15 am

HAR HAR HAR Toaster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you see this I'm sure you have noticed...   If you see this I'm sure you have noticed... Empty

Back to top Go down

If you see this I'm sure you have noticed...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Children Of theDark Blood :: Staff Hangout :: Announcements-
Jump to: