Children Of theDark Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CODB Gaming community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inCODB HQ

NPCKiller's Introduction

Go down 
+2
Black Beard
NPCKiller
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NPCKiller
Admin
Admin
NPCKiller

NPCKiller's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: NPCKiller's Introduction   NPCKiller's Introduction EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:54 am

Hello Weary traveler. you look like you traveled the worlds four corners and back. Threw lakes of Hot melting lava and rivers of corrosive waste. Fighting off the one who wish you dead with limited ammo and med-packs. Reviving the noobs who cant make it to the next level. Knocking head left and right. Looting the lands of its riches. Then the moment of truth, Where all your training comes to play. The BOSS...

My name is NPCKiller. I am a explorer of many lands. I have fought among some of the best fighters. I have watched them fall as well. I stand here now waiting for the next challenge. Who or what will rise to try to defeat me....

I play as a sniper but am vary universal in classed. Weather its gunner,healing,Demo, or just a grunt. I have learned to play them all. anger
Back to top Go down
Black Beard
Admin
Admin
Black Beard

PostSubject: Re: NPCKiller's Introduction   NPCKiller's Introduction EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:54 am

>_>
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NPCKiller's Introduction   NPCKiller's Introduction EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:46 pm

die kaBOOOMM lol! Head Shot
Back to top Go down
https://codb.forumotion.net
Zlee4
Groupie
Groupie

Gemini Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: NPCKiller's Introduction   NPCKiller's Introduction EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:54 am

Hey Npckiller Whatcha Been up to lol? Smile
Back to top Go down
NPCKiller
Admin
Admin
NPCKiller

PostSubject: Re: NPCKiller's Introduction   NPCKiller's Introduction EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:15 am

Lol Hi Zlee make an Intro in meet and Greet
Back to top Go down
GCRocks316
Admin
Admin
GCRocks316

Scorpio Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: NPCKiller's Introduction   NPCKiller's Introduction EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:17 pm

This sounds like a really neat website you definitely made a good impression for anyone coming onto the website for the first time honey. I love you and be happy i finally posted something. I love you
Back to top Go down
NPCKiller
Admin
Admin
NPCKiller

PostSubject: Re: NPCKiller's Introduction   NPCKiller's Introduction EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:58 am

LOL^
Back to top Go down
Captain Black Beard
Admin
Admin
Captain Black Beard

PostSubject: Re: NPCKiller's Introduction   NPCKiller's Introduction EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:27 pm

...don't worry...be happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NPCKiller's Introduction   NPCKiller's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

NPCKiller's Introduction
Page 1 of 1